December 26, 2016

Blogging to Vlogging

Trend vlogging ni dah lama. Seriously, rasa macam nak join. But I'm not pretty enough, tall enough, creative enough or at least have time. Plus, youtube tak boleh buka dekat office. My home internet not steady and fast enough. Urgh, rindu rumah mak.

But, I willlll try to make one vlogging just to know is it worth it, or I'll just stay blogging. Lol. Tapi vlogging dengan blogging is almost the same thing, I need to commit. And I am really not good at that.

Anyway, I won't need to do makeup and stuff in blogging BUT in vlogging, I should do at least a light one. Why do girls kena look nice in everything? Urgh!

So, as an update, I am currently working on some novel in Wattpad (gotta follow the trend, right?) and pretty much trying to learn video editing. No, actually, I do know basic video editing, I just need to upgrade on the sound effect, background music and learning how to create video effect on the After Effect (it looks like a lot).

Kalau ada yang follow dekat instagram (follow: kilahalim) akan perasan yang semua gambar edited using the same theme. Hint, search 'Instagram Theme' dekat Pinterest *wink*.

The rest, nothing new, uh, except I'm currently own 6 cats and 6 kittens. The number will be down a few more days as my husband didn't want to keep all of them. So, if you want to adopt a 1 month old kitten, contact me and you can go here, my cat's instagram account btw.

So, here is a cat feet.

A video posted by Kila Halim (@kilahalim) on

Daaa~

No comments: