July 11, 2016

[Review] Pink by Pure Beauty

I've postponed a few products used by me to be reviewed. So, I'll just review it with photo of me while using the product.

     PINK by Pure Beauty
     So Smooth PUDDING CREAM

I was attracted by the simple packaging and the name itself. I found it at Watson Seksyen 18, Shah Alam. Since I was looking for my Garnier White Complete Moisturizing Cream (I like the lemony smell), I thought, Hey why not use this new product with Korean Model on it (yes, I was also a bit crazy over Korean Beauty Product). I just bought the Pudding Cream only. I didn't try the others.

The simple Pink packaging


The cream was light and not so creamy when i first touch it with my hand. It feels a bit oily when applied to my face but the oily feels didn't last long after it absorbs to my skin. The cream left soft feels to my face which I thought it did the same effects from any other moisturizing creams.



This picture was 2 days after using the Pudding Cream.


This was 8 days after using the cream (I refer the date from my camera info)

It did give pinkish effect and give my face, oily like skin (like the Korean, I like it!). Both picture were taken on the afternoon (around 5-6 hours after the cream applied).

The things that I miss after stop using the cream was, the pinkish effect and whenever I was sweating, I have the Korean oily refreshing skin and looks good when taking picture. I've stop using the cream not because it gives me any bad effect, the cream was finished and when I was trying to buy a new one, I found another kind of cream. Typical Kila.

2 comments:

norzel said...

Siapa nak set pure beauty pink sy nk let go. Ade essence water, essence, lotion, pudding cream dan blur cream. Satu set sy letgo rm 130 sahaja. Bru pakai 6 hari..

norzel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.