May 18, 2015

New Gadget

Previously, i will always announce my new gadget along with their creatives name that i've created. But now, I'm not that creative anymore. (Or maybe I'm just lazy.)

So, on the date of 17th January 2015, this new baby was adopted. (But i would prefer saying that he was born on that date.)


Btw, the story goes like this.

My iPhone 4 was broken. Eventhough its not my husband faults, i blame him for breaking my phone. (I cried like a baby. I really hope none of my family or officemate know this.)

He gave me his Samsung. His FAVOURITE Samsung Grand Quattro. And he bought another one, same like he gave me. And use it.

For a few months, i just use it. But the phone rarely on my side. Sadly, i really dont like it. I've tried few times but fail to like it.

I'm not an android user. And I'm not happy.

I was feeling down and stress. I miss my phone so much. So, what can make a woman happy?

As u can guess, women like spending money. Eventhough it is as cheap as buying a candy, i would love to spend it. Just, for a few seconds of happiness.

Within a month, i've flat out all of my salary. I freak out. I dont even remember where i've spend it.

Its getting worst and i need help.

I was scared. Really really scared. What if my husband found out? Omg! I feel like dying.

After few days of talking to myself, finally i get the strenght to confront my husband and admit my mistakes.

His face was changed drastically. I really feel like crying and runaway.

But he kept quiet.

After a few mins, he was still quiet.

He takes a few breath before speaking up.

"Kila betul-betul suka ke dengan iphone 6?"

Instead of crying, my eyes were sparkling with iphone 6 flying with colours around it.

No comments: