February 17, 2013

Being friendly with your friend

You have a friend. Or maybe a bunch of friends. Have you ever wonder if you are the kind of friend that they like to have or they just pity at you for not having any friend? Or maybe the kind of friend they like to have because they want to take advantage of?

I don't really know the meaning of having a friend. I just like to get to know people. But I don't like to stick around longer than I should.

But people can change. And so am I.
Or maybe I just starting to like the people I met lately.

Every each of them were really nice to me. And friendly.

I just wish that someone are nice and being friendly with them too.
Not because I'm not being friendly or nice to them. I just think that I'm not giving them enough nice and friendly treat, I think.

And a friendly smile would make someone out there happy.

*smile*




No comments: